Hilton Hotel Shipping & Packaging
Printing services available for delivery to your booth the night before the show. Call Julie at 914-924-0354
If shipping boxes to the Hotel Package Room, DO NOT INDICATE SHOW NAME OR BOOTH NUMBER.
Exhibitors should ship wooden crates to the designated Drayage Company who will deliver them to the booth. Please be advised the Hotel package Room will not accept or store crates. The Package Room Management reserves the right to NOT accept boxes which are damaged during shipping, unsafe, or too large.
- BOXES 31 TO 50 lbs. $12
- BOXES 51 TO 75 lbs. $18
- BOXES 76 TO 99 lbs. $25
- BOXES 100 lbs. PLUS $25
- (plus $0.20 per pound over 100 lbs.)
- DISPLAY CASES $35
- ALL PALLETS additional $60 (per pallet)
PACKAGE ROOM ACCESS
1335 Avenue of The Americas
New York, New York 10019
(212) 586-7000 Ext. 5284
LOCATED ON THE 2ND FLOOR
STORAGE FEES BASED ON QUANTITY AND SIZE OF PARCEL
PACKAGE ROOM SHIPPING & RECEIVING PROCESSING FEES
BOXES UP TO 15 lbs. $4
BOXES 16 TO 30 lbs. $6
PACKAGE ROOM GENERAL INFORMATION
Please contact the Hotel Package Room for information on shipping items via UPS, FedEx, Etc. We provide pick-up and transfer of materials to any internal areas of the hotel. In addition, the Business Center services include:
- Packaging, Boxing, Taping, and
- Securing your items for shipment.
- Our pricing is listed within this brochure.
- You may direct your charges to your Master Bill, Guest Bill, Major Credit Card, or Cash.
- The Package Room is located on the 2nd Floor inside the Business Center.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Saturday 7AM – 8PM
Sunday 8AM – 6PM
Hours may vary depending on Hotel Convention Business.
Have boxes from all sources uniformly addressed. Suggested format:
- Name (of person who will be on-site)
- Company Name
- C/O Hilton New York
- 1335 Avenue of the Americas
- New York, New York 10019
- ATTN: Package Room
- Hold for guest arrival
- Delivery destination & date
Exhibitors –See exhibitor section.
- Parcels are accepted 3 days prior to arrival.
- Number each box and know it’s contents. This helps when a specific box needs to be located immediately. (i.e. 1 of 2; 2 of 2)
- If there is more than one on-site location, label the boxes with their specific delivery location and time.
- Provide written advance notice to the Meetings & Conventions or Catering Manager. Be specific with regard to:
- The # of boxes shipped.
- Where they were shipped from.
- When they will arrive.
- Where the boxes should be delivered upon arrival.
- The size, weight, and relative condition of the boxes.
- Any other information that will assist the Package Room to facilitate delivery in-house.